петак, 7. јун 2013.

SissySlut

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



trainerofsissies: If you think you're not a sissy….



trainerofsissies:

If you think you're not a sissy….

thefemmeside: Your Wife is Just as Kinky as You Are: Remember,...



thefemmeside:

Your Wife is Just as Kinky as You Are: Remember, she's the one that married you even though you look so effeminate. That means feminizing you was somewhere in the back of her mind, even if she won't admit it. So go ahead and let her know that you're a submissive girly-boi. You won't regret it.

thefemmeside: The Phantom Stud: It's that frustrating feeling...



thefemmeside:

The Phantom Stud: It's that frustrating feeling of pushing back to meet someone's hips that isn't there? I love standing there wiggling until I cum from over-stimulation… unless I can't… poor girl.

Photo



iwannabejanelle: I need a girly swimsuit!



iwannabejanelle:

I need a girly swimsuit!

Photo



Photo



yes, please



yes, please

Photo



Photo



Photo



sissyadrienne: …divine servitude



sissyadrienne:

…divine servitude

Photo



Photo



websissy: What a perfect vacation. Taken to some place where no...



websissy:

What a perfect vacation. Taken to some place where no one knows us. My body shaved fully, made to paint my toenails and fingernails, the only clothes in my suitcase are pretty feminine, and very revealing. Very publicly exposed as a sissy and as my wife's spineless feminine slut. It would be a very long week, full of humiliation and things I would find very hard to do, but one I would remember all my life.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар